lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Displaying ExternalFileField values in CSVResponse - Solr 4.6
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 15:24:11 GMT
Hi Sanjeev,

Here is the relevant jira : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-5423 which has fix
versions 4.7.1, 4.8, 5.0.

So I recommend to use/download latest 4.8.0 version.

Ahmet

On Friday, May 2, 2014 2:46 PM, Sanjeev Pragada <sanjeevp@rediff.co.in> wrote:
Hi,&nbsp; &nbsp;We are using Solr4.6 to index and search our ecommerce product details.
We are using ExternalFileField option to incorporate some ranking signals.&nbsp;The problem
I am facing currently is that the values of ExternalFileField are not displayed in the CSVResponse
of the solr. However I am able to get the valuesfor other response formats such as XML, JSON,
Python etc.Can anyone please let me know if there is a way to display the values in CSVResponse.
I don't prefer to use other response formats as these responses are fatterthan the CSV Response
and parsing them involves additional performance cost.If the required functionality is available
in a later version of Solr, I will be able to upgrade to it.Any help would be great.Thanks,Sanjeev&nbsp;