lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "helder.sepulveda" <helder.sepulv...@homes.com>
Subject Re: URLDataSource : indexing from other Solr servers
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 12:49:00 GMT
Here is the relevant portion of the schema:

<fields>
    <field name="sz_id"         type="string"   indexed="true"
stored="true"/>
    <field name="batch_address" type="string"     indexed="false"
stored="true"/>
    <field name="batch_city"    type="string"   indexed="false"
stored="true"/>
    <field name="batch_state"   type="string"   indexed="false"
stored="true"/>
    <field name="batch_zip"     type="string"   indexed="false"
stored="true"/>
    <field name="timestamp"     type="date"     indexed="false"
stored="true" />
</fields>

Yes the URL is accessible, did you see my previous comment:
I tested calling the URL using curl right on the server, and I get a valid
response and the correct content.