lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Gross <cogr...@gmail.com>
Subject XSLT Caching Warning
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 20:28:32 GMT
I get this warning when Solr (4.7.2) Starts:
WARN  org.apache.solr.util.xslt.TransformerProvider  รข The
TransformerProvider's simplistic XSLT caching mechanism is not appropriate
for high load scenarios, unless a single XSLT transform is used and
xsltCacheLifetimeSeconds is set to a sufficiently high value.

The solrconfig.xml setting is:
  <queryResponseWriter name="xslt" class="solr.XSLTResponseWriter">
    <int name="xsltCacheLifetimeSeconds">100000</int>
  </queryResponseWriter>

Is there a different class that I should be using?  Is there a higher
number than 100000 that will do the trick?

Thanks!

-- Chris