lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Kan <solrexp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SolrMeter is dead?
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 13:48:20 GMT
There is also solrjmeter tool that wraps jmeter inside:
https://github.com/romanchyla/solrjmeter
I have tried it and saw more interesting graphs.

You can also plot the solr cache stats and other metrics via querying
with /admin/mbeans?stats=true&wt=json suffix on your core/collection and
using some target viz. system of preference. I've blogged about one:

http://java.dzone.com/articles/monitoring-solr-graphite-and

HTH,

Dmitry

--