lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alvaro Cabrerizo <topor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Indexing DateField timezone problem
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 07:29:51 GMT
I guess, you will need to modify your extraction select in order to fix it,
using some date functions provided by the database manufacturer. For
example, in some projects when using oracle as a data source i've been
using the next recipe to modify the oracle TIMESTAMP(6) datatype to fit the
solr date:

select...
TO_CHAR  (myTable.timestamp_colum, 'YYYY-MM-DD') ||'T'|| TO_CHAR
(myTable.timestamp_colum,'HH24:MI:SS')||'Z'
from myTable...

Hope it helps