lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roll up query with original facets
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 16:20:48 GMT
I think this might be what you're looking for..
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SimpleFacetParameters#Multi-Select_Faceting_and_LocalParams

Best,
Erick

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 7:19 AM, Darin Amos <darincs@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am having a query issue I cannot seem to find the correct answer for. I am searching
against a list of items and returning facets for that list of items. I would like to group
the result set on a field such as a “parentItemId”. parentItemId maps to other documents
within the same core. I would like my query to return the documents that match parentItemId,
but still return the facets of the original query.