lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Darin Amos <dari...@gmail.com>
Subject Roll up query with original facets
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 14:19:23 GMT
Hello All,

I am having a query issue I cannot seem to find the correct answer for. I am searching against
a list of items and returning facets for that list of items. I would like to group the result
set on a field such as a “parentItemId”. parentItemId maps to other documents within the
same core. I would like my query to return the documents that match parentItemId, but still
return the facets of the original query.

Is this possible with SOLR 4.3 that I am running? I can provide more details if needed, thanks!

Darin