lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: Customise score
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 21:36:02 GMT
I think the white space after the comma  is the culprit. No white space is
allowed in function queries that are embedded, such as in the sort
parameter.

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message-----
From: Ahmet Arslan
Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 2:19 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Customise score

Hi,

Why did you use upper case? What happens when you use : sort=sum(...

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 6:23 PM, rachun <rachun.chom@gmail.com> wrote:

Gora,
firstly I would like thank you for your quick response.

.../select?q=MacBook&sort=SUM(base_score, score)+desc&wt=json&indent=true

I tried that but it didn't work and I got this error message

"error":{
    "msg":"Can't determine a Sort Order (asc or desc) in sort spec
'SUM(base_score, score) desc', pos=15",
    "code":400}}

Best Regards,
Chun