lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From BorisG <boris.golo...@mail.huji.ac.il>
Subject optimize and .nfsXXXX files
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 09:20:11 GMT
Hi,
I am using solr 3.6.2.
I use NFS and my index folder is a mounted folder.
When I run the command:
<server>:<port>/solr/collection1/update?optimize=true&maxSegments=1&waitFlush=true&expungeDeletes=true
in order to optimize my index, I have some .nfsXXXXX files created while the
optimize is running.
The problem that i am having is that after optimize finishes its run the
.nfsXXXX files aren't deleted.
When I close the solr process they immediately disappear.
I don't want to restart the solr process after each optimize, is there
anything that can be done in order for solr to get rid of those files.

Thanks,