lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From tedsolr <tsm...@sciquest.com>
Subject Currency field type not supported for stats
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 18:54:40 GMT
Just looking for confirmation that the currency field is not supported for
stats. When I use a currency field as the stats.field I get his error:

http://localhost:8983/solr/corename/select?q=*:*&stats=on&stats.field=SpendAsCurrency&stats.facet=Supplier

Field type
currency{class=org.apache.solr.schema.CurrencyField,analyzer=org.apache.solr.schema.FieldType$DefaultAnalyzer,args={precisionStep=8,
multiValued=false, currencyConfig=currency.xml, defaultCurrency=USD,
class=solr.CurrencyField}} is not currently supported

When I run stats on a long type it works fine. I can of course work around
this by modifying my schema. So is currency not a numeric type in solr?

thanks