lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: Help with StopFilterFactory
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 14:34:06 GMT
For the sake of completeness, please post the parsed query that you get when
you add the debug=true parameter. IOW, how Solr/Lucene actually interprets
the query itself.

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Heisey
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2014 10:03 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Help with StopFilterFactory

On 8/21/2014 7:25 AM, heaven wrote:
> Any ideas? Doesn't that seems like a bug?

I think it should have worked even with autoGeneratePhraseQueries
enabled by the older schema version.  The relative positions are the
same  -- it's 1,2,3 in the index and 2,3,4 in the query.  Absolute
positions don't matter, only relative.  I ran into the same behavior on
Solr 4.9.0 ... with a 1.5 schema version and your example, everything
works, but if I enable autoGeneratePhraseQueries, it stops working.

This probably needs to be filed in Jira, but let's wait for someone with
more experience to weigh in before taking that step.

Thanks,
Shawn