lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Harald Kirsch <Harald.Kir...@raytion.com>
Subject Re: Solr vs ElasticSearch
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 06:31:53 GMT
Except if I missed it, nobody yet pointed to

http://solr-vs-elasticsearch.com/

which seems to be fairly up-to-date.

As for performance, I would expect that it is very hard to find one of
the two technologies to be generally ahead. Except for plain blunders
that may be lurking in the code, I would think the inner loops, the
stuff that really burns CPU cycles, all happens in Lucene, which is the
same for both.

The differences are more likely to found in operations.

Harald.