lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Lee Chunki <lck7...@coupang.com>
Subject where should I check for "solrj SolrServerException"
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 06:15:09 GMT
Hi,

I am using Solrj and sometimes get connection problems like :

org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException: IOException occured when talking to server
at

Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
Caused by: org.apache.http.NoHttpResponseException: The target server failed to respond
Caused by: org.apache.http.conn.ConnectTimeoutException: Connect to 10.10.68.183:8983 timed
out

it seems that it’s because of resource problem but the system load is not high.

which parameter or log should i check to find the reason?

Thanks,
Chunk.