lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Bostic, Alex" <alex.bos...@urs.com>
Subject RE: Indexing and Querying MS SQL Server 2012 Spatial
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2014 14:53:47 GMT
Ok thanks, I am even closer

I put jts-1.13.jar here C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\lib\ext

And removed it from the cmd line when starting solr

I no longer get the class not found issues.  I removed the jar from the above location and
got the error again, so I put it back to confirm I'm past the Not Found issue.

My core appears to startup fine,

I select my core in the browser manager and Execute a full-import with Clean and Commit checked.
 That appears to go well.  However, I still don't see my geom field as part of my index

I do ALSO have the jar in C:\AddSoftware\solr-4.9.0\ocsirasspatial\solr-webapp\webapp\WEB-INF\lib

Any other hints are certainly welcome.  I think I'm close

Alex Bostic
GIS Developer
URS Corporation
12420 Milestone Center Drive, Suite 150