lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: where should I check for "solrj SolrServerException"
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 06:35:15 GMT
Does it by any chance happen after a period of inactivity? And you are
holding on to the client? If so, check you don't have a firewall in
between that times out and drops the "assumed dead" connection.

Regards,
   Alex.
Personal: http://www.outerthoughts.com/ and @arafalov
Solr resources and newsletter: http://www.solr-start.com/ and @solrstart