lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan D Kaufman" <jdkau...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Rolling Up Group Queries
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 00:10:33 GMT
Hi all,

I have a question regarding field collapsing.

Has anyone successfully used SOLR to roll up more information than just "numFound" in the
response to a group query?

For some background, I'm trying to see if any artifact in the group has been marked with a
certain priority. Ideally I can do this by having group.limit set to 1. The ultimate goal
is to get the first artifact in a group as well as some metadata about the entire group.

Where in the implementation of group queries is "numFound" calculated? Is it possible to,
at this time, add in code to support additional roll up information?

Thanks,

Jon