lucene-solr-user mailing list archives: August 2014

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
段启江 about solr question Wed, 13 Aug, 07:26
Sören Schneider Replacing a Solr index on the fly using SolrJ Fri, 01 Aug, 09:21
Sören Schneider Re: Replacing a Solr index on the fly using SolrJ Fri, 08 Aug, 14:29
Aurélien MAZOYER Re: Selectively setting the number of returned SOLR rows per field based on field value Sun, 17 Aug, 21:46
Aurélien MAZOYER Re: logging in solr Mon, 18 Aug, 21:06
Aurélien MAZOYER Re: logging in solr Mon, 18 Aug, 21:13
Aurélien MAZOYER Re: Query regarding URL Analysers Thu, 21 Aug, 12:46
Aurélien MAZOYER Re: How do I get index size and datasize Mon, 25 Aug, 07:56
小川修 SpatialForTimeDurations question Tue, 12 Aug, 03:39
Aurélien MAZOYER Re: Can I use multiple cores Tue, 12 Aug, 12:59
Aurélien MAZOYER Re: sample Cell schema question Tue, 19 Aug, 11:17
Harun Reşit Zafer When I use minimum match and maxCollationTries parameters together in edismax, Solr gets stuck Mon, 11 Aug, 13:38
Harun Reşit Zafer Re: When I use minimum match and maxCollationTries parameters together in edismax, Solr gets stuck Tue, 12 Aug, 06:42
Harun Reşit Zafer Re: When I use minimum match and maxCollationTries parameters together in edismax, Solr gets stuck Tue, 12 Aug, 07:46
Harun Reşit Zafer Autosuggest with spelling correction Wed, 13 Aug, 08:28
Harun Reşit Zafer FuzzyLookup does not return exact matches first Fri, 15 Aug, 07:41
Tomás Fernández Löbbe Re: Solr Faceting issue Tue, 05 Aug, 05:12
Alejandro Marqués Rodríguez Data Import handler and join select Thu, 07 Aug, 06:42
Alejandro Marqués Rodríguez Re: Data Import handler and join select Fri, 08 Aug, 07:28
Rafael Merino García Indexing srt files Wed, 27 Aug, 15:42
Markus Jelsma RE: Solr substring search yields all indexed results Mon, 04 Aug, 16:22
Markus Jelsma RE: NGramTokenizer influence to length normalization? Fri, 08 Aug, 11:41
Markus Jelsma RE: Solr cloud performance degradation with billions of documents Wed, 13 Aug, 21:39
Markus Jelsma RE: Announcing "Splainer" -- Open Source Solr Sandbox Wed, 27 Aug, 11:15
François Schiettecatte Re: Random OOM Exceptions Thu, 14 Aug, 17:54
Adair Kovac Paging bug in ReRankingQParserPlugin? Mon, 04 Aug, 23:56
Adair Kovac Re: Paging bug in ReRankingQParserPlugin? Tue, 05 Aug, 16:04
Adair Kovac Re: Paging bug in ReRankingQParserPlugin? Tue, 05 Aug, 18:46
Ahmet Arslan Re: Phrase Highlighter + Surround Query Parser Mon, 04 Aug, 05:38
Ahmet Arslan Re: Retrieving multivalued field elements Mon, 25 Aug, 14:09
Ahmet Arslan Re: Specify Analyzer per field Fri, 29 Aug, 12:49
Ahmet Arslan Re: Execute Lucene query on Solr Fri, 29 Aug, 12:50
Ahmet Arslan Re: CopyField Wildcard Exception possible? Fri, 29 Aug, 15:50
Alexander Ramos Jardim Problems with SolrCloud in multi-machine Vagrant Mon, 04 Aug, 15:23
Alexander Ramos Jardim Splitting a backup index Mon, 25 Aug, 13:56
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Solr vs ElasticSearch Fri, 01 Aug, 05:43
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Auto suggest with adding accents Fri, 01 Aug, 08:31
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Solr vs ElasticSearch Fri, 01 Aug, 08:53
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Solr vs ElasticSearch Mon, 04 Aug, 06:43
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: where should I check for "solrj SolrServerException" Tue, 05 Aug, 06:35
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: indexing comments with Apache Solr Wed, 06 Aug, 12:46
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: explaination of query processing in SOLR Fri, 08 Aug, 13:05
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Help Required Fri, 08 Aug, 13:12
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: SqlEntityProcessor Sun, 10 Aug, 12:32
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: what's the difference between solr and elasticsearch in hdfs case? Tue, 12 Aug, 05:09
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Indexing srt files Wed, 27 Aug, 16:06
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Two (or more) uniqueKey fields? Thu, 28 Aug, 20:46
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Specify Analyzer per field Fri, 29 Aug, 15:55
Ali Nazemian solr over hdfs for accessing/ changing indexes outside solr Tue, 05 Aug, 13:04
Ali Nazemian Re: solr over hdfs for accessing/ changing indexes outside solr Tue, 05 Aug, 16:55
Ali Nazemian Re: solr over hdfs for accessing/ changing indexes outside solr Wed, 06 Aug, 04:29
Ali Nazemian Re: solr over hdfs for accessing/ changing indexes outside solr Wed, 06 Aug, 04:37
Ali Nazemian indexing comments with Apache Solr Wed, 06 Aug, 08:43
Ali Nazemian Re: indexing comments with Apache Solr Wed, 06 Aug, 09:18
Ali Nazemian Re: indexing comments with Apache Solr Wed, 06 Aug, 13:35
Ali Nazemian Re: solr over hdfs for accessing/ changing indexes outside solr Thu, 07 Aug, 10:55
Ali Nazemian Re: solr over hdfs for accessing/ changing indexes outside solr Thu, 07 Aug, 16:55
Aman Tandon Re: explaination of query processing in SOLR Sun, 17 Aug, 10:25
Aman Tandon Re: sample Cell schema question Tue, 19 Aug, 11:05
Aman Tandon Re: sample Cell schema question Tue, 19 Aug, 21:38
Aman Tandon Re: logging in solr Tue, 19 Aug, 21:45
Andrew Shumway RE: Incorrect group.ngroups value Fri, 22 Aug, 15:14
Ankit Jain Specify Analyzer per field Fri, 29 Aug, 12:16
Ankit Jain Execute Lucene query on Solr Fri, 29 Aug, 12:18
Anshum Gupta Re: Disabling transaction logs Thu, 07 Aug, 16:27
Anshum Gupta Re: Solr Cluster management having too many cores Sat, 09 Aug, 04:17
Anshum Gupta Re: How can I request a big list of values ? Sun, 10 Aug, 17:45
Anshum Gupta Re: Can I use multiple cores Tue, 12 Aug, 07:03
Anshum Gupta Re: Disabling transaction logs Wed, 13 Aug, 22:19
Apurv Verma Writing my first Solr Search Component Thu, 14 Aug, 01:52
Apurv Verma Re: Writing my first Solr Search Component Fri, 15 Aug, 21:11
Benson Margulies Re: Business Name spell check Sun, 31 Aug, 16:47
Bill Bell Re: SolrCloud Scale Struggle Sat, 02 Aug, 17:11
Bill Bell Re: SolrCloud Scale Struggle Sat, 02 Aug, 17:15
Bill Bell Re: embedded documents Sun, 24 Aug, 23:30
BorisG optimize and .nfsXXXX files Mon, 18 Aug, 09:20
Bostic, Alex Indexing and Querying MS SQL Server 2012 Spatial Tue, 19 Aug, 15:25
Bostic, Alex RE: Indexing and Querying MS SQL Server 2012 Spatial Wed, 20 Aug, 20:41
Bostic, Alex RE: Indexing and Querying MS SQL Server 2012 Spatial Sat, 23 Aug, 07:53
Bostic, Alex RE: Indexing and Querying MS SQL Server 2012 Spatial Sat, 23 Aug, 08:36
Bostic, Alex RE: Indexing and Querying MS SQL Server 2012 Spatial Sat, 23 Aug, 14:53
Bostic, Alex RE: Indexing and Querying MS SQL Server 2012 Spatial Sat, 23 Aug, 18:27
Bostic, Alex RE: Indexing and Querying MS SQL Server 2012 Spatial Sun, 24 Aug, 02:37
Bostic, Alex RE: Indexing and Querying MS SQL Server 2012 Spatial Sun, 24 Aug, 06:04
Bostic, Alex RE: Indexing and Querying MS SQL Server 2012 Spatial Sun, 24 Aug, 06:29
Bruno Mannina How can I request a big list of values ? Sat, 09 Aug, 23:18
Bruno Mannina Re: How can I request a big list of values ? Sun, 10 Aug, 22:01
Bruno Mannina Re: How can I request a big list of values ? Sun, 10 Aug, 22:04
Bryan Bende ComplexPhraseQuery and Date ranges Thu, 14 Aug, 16:41
Bryan Bende Incorrect group.ngroups value Thu, 21 Aug, 19:44
Bryan Bende Re: Incorrect group.ngroups value Fri, 22 Aug, 15:01
Bryan Bende Re: Incorrect group.ngroups value Fri, 22 Aug, 16:01
Bryan Bende Re: solr query gives different numFound upon refreshing Wed, 27 Aug, 16:44
Burgmans, Tom incomplete proximity boost for fielded searches Thu, 28 Aug, 14:41
Carlos Maroto Using Update Handler to Combine Data from 2 Cores Thu, 28 Aug, 22:18
Chakravarthy Yeleswarapu -X (cyeleswa - ASQUARE INC at Cisco) Filtering autosuggest results in Solr Fri, 15 Aug, 10:17
Charlie Hull Re: Solr vs ElasticSearch Fri, 01 Aug, 08:44
Charlie Hull Re: Solr vs ElasticSearch Fri, 01 Aug, 09:05
Chris Hostetter Re: Content-Charset header in HttpSolrServer Wed, 06 Aug, 23:55
Chris Hostetter Re: Character encoding problems Thu, 07 Aug, 16:24
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 2019437
May 2019507
Apr 2019477