lucene-solr-user mailing list archives: August 2014

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: Help Required Fri, 08 Aug, 13:12
Jack Krupansky Re: Help Required Fri, 08 Aug, 13:24
Sören Schneider Re: Replacing a Solr index on the fly using SolrJ Fri, 08 Aug, 14:29
Shawn Heisey Re: Replacing a Solr index on the fly using SolrJ Fri, 08 Aug, 15:28
EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions) WordDelimiter Fri, 08 Aug, 19:27
Corey Gerhardt solr Analysis page matching question Fri, 08 Aug, 20:29
Lisheng Zhang Is it OK to have very big number of fields in solr/lucene ? Fri, 08 Aug, 21:25
Jack Krupansky Re: Is it OK to have very big number of fields in solr/lucene ? Fri, 08 Aug, 22:37
Erick Erickson Re: WordDelimiter Fri, 08 Aug, 22:53
Jack Krupansky Re: WordDelimiter Fri, 08 Aug, 22:57
Mukesh Jha Re: Solr Cluster management having too many cores Sat, 09 Aug, 03:30
Mukesh Jha Re: Solr Cluster management having too many cores Sat, 09 Aug, 03:44
Anshum Gupta Re: Solr Cluster management having too many cores Sat, 09 Aug, 04:17
Ramkumar R. Aiyengar Re: Disabling transaction logs Sat, 09 Aug, 12:40
Toke Eskildsen RE: Is it OK to have very big number of fields in solr/lucene ? Sat, 09 Aug, 13:18
Shawn Heisey Re: Disabling transaction logs Sat, 09 Aug, 20:16
William Bell content-type for json is not right Sat, 09 Aug, 22:53
Bruno Mannina How can I request a big list of values ? Sat, 09 Aug, 23:18
Yonik Seeley Re: content-type for json is not right Sun, 10 Aug, 02:16
Christof Lorenz SqlEntityProcessor Sun, 10 Aug, 11:51
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: SqlEntityProcessor Sun, 10 Aug, 12:32
Jack Krupansky Re: How can I request a big list of values ? Sun, 10 Aug, 15:38
Anshum Gupta Re: How can I request a big list of values ? Sun, 10 Aug, 17:45
Bruno Mannina Re: How can I request a big list of values ? Sun, 10 Aug, 22:01
Bruno Mannina Re: How can I request a big list of values ? Sun, 10 Aug, 22:04
Jack Krupansky Re: How can I request a big list of values ? Sun, 10 Aug, 22:14
Jack Krupansky Re: How can I request a big list of values ? Sun, 10 Aug, 22:25
Hafiz Mian M Hamid Re: How to grab matching stats in Similarity class Mon, 11 Aug, 01:03
rulinma what os env you use to develop lucene or solr? Mon, 11 Aug, 01:49
rulinma Re: Delta Import - Cleaning Index Mon, 11 Aug, 01:55
rulinma Re: Disabling transaction logs Mon, 11 Aug, 02:02
Michael Ryan RE: Content-Charset header in HttpSolrServer Mon, 11 Aug, 02:10
rulinma Re: SolrCloud Scale Struggle Mon, 11 Aug, 02:32
Shawn Heisey Re: what os env you use to develop lucene or solr? Mon, 11 Aug, 02:52
anand.mahajan Re: SolrCloud Scale Struggle Mon, 11 Aug, 05:07
Lisheng Zhang Re: Is it OK to have very big number of fields in solr/lucene ? Mon, 11 Aug, 07:44
Toke Eskildsen Re: what os env you use to develop lucene or solr? Mon, 11 Aug, 08:06
Paul Libbrecht Re: what os env you use to develop lucene or solr? Mon, 11 Aug, 08:38
Varun Thacker Re: How to grab matching stats in Similarity class Mon, 11 Aug, 09:33
Toke Eskildsen Re: Is it OK to have very big number of fields in solr/lucene ? Mon, 11 Aug, 10:05
Shay Sofer Solr search \ special cases Mon, 11 Aug, 10:34
Harshvardhan Ojha Re: Solr search \ special cases Mon, 11 Aug, 10:40
Shay Sofer RE: Solr search \ special cases Mon, 11 Aug, 11:23
Jack Krupansky Re: Solr search \ special cases Mon, 11 Aug, 12:17
Dyer, James RE: SqlEntityProcessor Mon, 11 Aug, 12:51
Shawn Heisey Re: SolrCloud Scale Struggle Mon, 11 Aug, 13:11
Harun Reşit Zafer When I use minimum match and maxCollationTries parameters together in edismax, Solr gets stuck Mon, 11 Aug, 13:38
Dyer, James RE: When I use minimum match and maxCollationTries parameters together in edismax, Solr gets stuck Mon, 11 Aug, 14:32
georgelav...@comcast.net Performance comparison of uploading SolrInputDocument vs JSONRequestHandler Mon, 11 Aug, 14:34
Erick Erickson Re: Performance comparison of uploading SolrInputDocument vs JSONRequestHandler Mon, 11 Aug, 16:36
Felipe Dantas de Souza Paiva RES: SOLRJ Stop Streaming Mon, 11 Aug, 18:02
Mike Thomsen Need some help with solr not restarting Mon, 11 Aug, 19:24
alx...@aim.com regexTransformer returns no results if there is no match Mon, 11 Aug, 19:46
dancoleman SolrCloud OOM Problem Mon, 11 Aug, 23:27
Shawn Heisey Re: SolrCloud OOM Problem Tue, 12 Aug, 00:15
dancoleman Re: SolrCloud OOM Problem Tue, 12 Aug, 00:50
Shawn Heisey Re: SolrCloud OOM Problem Tue, 12 Aug, 01:12
Jianyi what's the difference between solr and elasticsearch in hdfs case? Tue, 12 Aug, 02:43
小川修 SpatialForTimeDurations question Tue, 12 Aug, 03:39
Alexandre Rafalovitch Re: what's the difference between solr and elasticsearch in hdfs case? Tue, 12 Aug, 05:09
Ramprasad Padmanabhan Can I use multiple cores Tue, 12 Aug, 06:40
Harun Reşit Zafer Re: When I use minimum match and maxCollationTries parameters together in edismax, Solr gets stuck Tue, 12 Aug, 06:42
Anshum Gupta Re: Can I use multiple cores Tue, 12 Aug, 07:03
Toke Eskildsen Re: Can I use multiple cores Tue, 12 Aug, 07:14
Harshvardhan Ojha Re: Can I use multiple cores Tue, 12 Aug, 07:18
Jianyi Re: what's the difference between solr and elasticsearch in hdfs case? Tue, 12 Aug, 07:28
Harun Reşit Zafer Re: When I use minimum match and maxCollationTries parameters together in edismax, Solr gets stuck Tue, 12 Aug, 07:46
Toke Eskildsen Re: SolrCloud OOM Problem Tue, 12 Aug, 07:56
Ramprasad Padmanabhan Re: Can I use multiple cores Tue, 12 Aug, 09:50
Dmitry Kan Re: Help Required Tue, 12 Aug, 09:57
Modassar Ather Modifying date format when using TrieDateField. Tue, 12 Aug, 11:24
Jack Krupansky Re: Modifying date format when using TrieDateField. Tue, 12 Aug, 11:35
Toke Eskildsen Re: Can I use multiple cores Tue, 12 Aug, 11:38
Ramprasad Padmanabhan Re: Can I use multiple cores Tue, 12 Aug, 12:14
Toke Eskildsen Re: Can I use multiple cores Tue, 12 Aug, 12:32
Modassar Ather Re: Modifying date format when using TrieDateField. Tue, 12 Aug, 12:33
Noble Paul Re: Can I use multiple cores Tue, 12 Aug, 12:48
Aurélien MAZOYER Re: Can I use multiple cores Tue, 12 Aug, 12:59
Dyer, James RE: When I use minimum match and maxCollationTries parameters together in edismax, Solr gets stuck Tue, 12 Aug, 13:01
Ramprasad Padmanabhan Re: Can I use multiple cores Tue, 12 Aug, 13:29
cwhit Updates to index not available immediately as index scales, even with autoSoftCommit at 1 second Tue, 12 Aug, 14:18
Shawn Heisey Re: Help Required Tue, 12 Aug, 14:41
Toke Eskildsen RE: Can I use multiple cores Tue, 12 Aug, 14:48
Erick Erickson Re: Modifying date format when using TrieDateField. Tue, 12 Aug, 15:02
Chris Hostetter Re: Updates to index not available immediately as index scales, even with autoSoftCommit at 1 second Tue, 12 Aug, 15:53
cwhit Re: Updates to index not available immediately as index scales, even with autoSoftCommit at 1 second Tue, 12 Aug, 16:23
Chris Hostetter Re: Updates to index not available immediately as index scales, even with autoSoftCommit at 1 second Tue, 12 Aug, 16:28
Noble Paul Re: Can I use multiple cores Tue, 12 Aug, 16:42
cwhit Re: Updates to index not available immediately as index scales, even with autoSoftCommit at 1 second Tue, 12 Aug, 17:17
Erick Erickson Re: what's the difference between solr and elasticsearch in hdfs case? Tue, 12 Aug, 17:53
Matt Kuiper (Springblox) RE: Updates to index not available immediately as index scales, even with autoSoftCommit at 1 second Tue, 12 Aug, 19:48
tuxedomoon Re: SolrCloud OOM Problem Tue, 12 Aug, 21:12
Vitaliy Zhovtiuk Access request Tue, 12 Aug, 21:29
Shawn Heisey ICUTokenizer acting very strangely with oriental characters Tue, 12 Aug, 21:49
Shawn Heisey Re: SolrCloud OOM Problem Tue, 12 Aug, 21:55
Shawn Heisey Re: Access request Tue, 12 Aug, 22:00
Shawn Heisey Re: ICUTokenizer acting very strangely with oriental characters Tue, 12 Aug, 23:00
Guph Solr query involving Street Addresses Tue, 12 Aug, 23:55
Rik Tamm-Daniels Re: ICUTokenizer acting very strangely with oriental characters Tue, 12 Aug, 23:57
Steve Rowe Re: ICUTokenizer acting very strangely with oriental characters Wed, 13 Aug, 00:29
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 2019338
May 2019507
Apr 2019477