lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Edwards, Joshua" <Joshua.Edwa...@capitalone.com>
Subject Using Velocity with Child Documents?
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 15:54:19 GMT
Hi -

I am trying to index a collection that has child documents.  I have successfully loaded the
data into my index using SolrJ, and I have verified that I can search correctly using the
"child of" method in my fq variable.  Now, I would like to use Velocity (Solritas) to display
the parent records with some details of the child records underneath.  Is there an easy way
to do this?  Is there an example somewhere that I can look at?

Thanks,
Josh Edwards

and/or its affiliates. The information transmitted herewith is intended only for use by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from your computer.