lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From nabil Kouici <koui...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Analytics component
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2014 21:42:26 GMT
Thank you for this replay. Yes but many analytics functions are not available like percentile,
median, SD deviation...
Regards,Nabil

     Le Jeudi 23 octobre 2014 16h34, Jorge Luis Betancourt González <jlbetancourt@uci.cu>
a écrit :

 I believe some of this statistics function that you're trying to use are precent in facets.

----- Original Message -----
From: "nabil Kouici" <kouicin@yahoo.fr>
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014 5:57:27 AM
Subject: Analytics component

Hi All,

I'm trying to use Solr to do some analytic function (percentile, median...). I got Trunck
branch from Solr which contain the analytics component implementation. I've rebuild solr but
unfortunately this component wasn't taken into consideration and no lib generated in  /contrib/analytics.

Do you have any idea how to get it complied. Otherwise, any idea to have this analytics in
Solr.

Regards,
Nabil.