lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From PeterKerk <petervdk...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Flexible search field analyser/tokenizer configuration
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2014 04:34:32 GMT
Ok, that field now totally works, thanks again!

I've removed the wildcard to benefit from ranking and boosting and am now
trying to combine this field with another, but I have some difficulties
figuring out the right query.

I want to search on the occurence of the keyword in the title field
(title_search_global) of a document OR in the description field
(description_search)
and if it occurs in the title field give that the largest boost, over a
minor boost in the description_search field.

Here's what I have now on query "Ballonnenboog"

http://localhost:8983/solr/tt-shop/select?q=(title_search_global%3A(Ballonnenboog)+OR+title_search_global%3A%22Ballonnenboog%22%5E100)+OR+description_search%3A(Ballonnenboog)&fq=title_search_global%5E10.0%2Bdescription_search%5E0.3&fl=id%2Ctitle&wt=xml&indent=true

But it returns 0 results, even though there are results that have
"Ballonnenboog" in the title_search_global field.

What am I missing?