lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Tom LAMPERT <t.lamp...@laboquantup.eu>
Subject StatelessScriptUpdateProcessorFactory Access to Solr Core/schema/analyzer etc
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 17:50:26 GMT
Hello,

I am attempting to create a script (java script) using the StatelessScriptUpdateProcessorFactory
feature of solr but I am blocked on how to access the current core instance (ultimately to
access it's schema)? In the wikipedia example the input document is accessible using doc =
cmd.solrDoc but no other information is given. The aim of the script is to apply any filters/tokenisers
to the input fields before solr indexes them so that the stored values are those after processing,
not the original data. Any tips would be gratefully received as I cannot find any info on
the API for this framework...

Kind regards,

Tom