lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <apa...@elyograg.org>
Subject Re: StatelessScriptUpdateProcessorFactory Access to Solr Core/schema/analyzer etc
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 19:27:52 GMT
On 10/22/2014 11:50 AM, Tom LAMPERT wrote:
> I am attempting to create a script (java script) using the StatelessScriptUpdateProcessorFactory
feature of solr but I am blocked on how to access the current core instance (ultimately to
access it's schema)? In the wikipedia example the input document is accessible using doc =
cmd.solrDoc but no other information is given. The aim of the script is to apply any filters/tokenisers
to the input fields before solr indexes them so that the stored values are those after processing,
not the original data. Any tips would be gratefully received as I cannot find any info on
the API for this framework...

I would guess that you'd need to be writing Java code to have this kind
of detail, not javascript.  The info in the other replies you received
is talking about Java code.

Javascript would not be able to execute the analysis on the input anyway
-- that's all Java as well.

Thanks,
Shawn