lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pySolr and other Python client options for SolrCloud.
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 20:36:28 GMT
I know of 10 Python Solr clients. you can find the list at:
https://leanpub.com/solr-clients/read#leanpub-auto-clients

I don't think any of them are as complete as SolrJ, but I would look
at SolrCloudPy (it has a nice console too).

Regards,
   Alex.
Personal: http://www.outerthoughts.com/ and @arafalov
Solr resources and newsletter: http://www.solr-start.com/ and @solrstart