lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ali Nazemian <alinazem...@gmail.com>
Subject having Solr deduplication and partial update
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 09:47:44 GMT
Hi,
I was wondering how can I have both solr deduplication and partial update.
I found out that due to some reasons you can not rely on solr deduplication
when you try to update a document partially! It seems that when you do
partial update on some field- even if that field does not consider as
duplication field- solr signature created by deduplication will be
inapplicable! Is there anyway I can have both deduplication and partial
update?
Thank you very much.

--
A.Nazemian