lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ali Nazemian <alinazem...@gmail.com>
Subject mark solr documents as duplicates on hashing the combination of some fields
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 08:38:26 GMT
Dear all,
Hi,
I was wondering how can I mark some documents as duplicate (just marking
for future usage not deleting) based on the hash combination of some
fields? Suppose I have 2 fields name "url" and "title" I want to create
hash based on url+title and send it to another field name "signature". If I
do that using solr dedup, it will be resulted to deleting duplicate
documents! So it is not applicable for my situation. Thank you very much.
Best regards.

--
A.Nazemian