lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Dan Davis <dansm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with DIH
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2014 16:27:52 GMT
This seems a little abstract.   What I'd do is double check that the SQL is
working correctly by running the stored procedure outside of Solr and see
what you get.   You should also be able to look at the corresponding
.properties file and see the inputs used for the delta import.  If the data
import XML is called "dih-example.xml", then the properties file should be
called "dih-example.properties" and be in the same conf directory (for the
collection).    Example contents are:

#Fri Oct 10 14:53:44 EDT 2014
last_index_time=2014-10-10 14\:53\:44
healthtopic.last_index_time=2014-10-10 14\:53\:44

Again, I'm suggesting you double check that the SQL is working correctly.
If that isn't the problem, provide more details on your data import
handler, e.g. the XML with some modifications (no passwords).