lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Durga Palamakula <dpalamak...@neogov.net>
Subject Re: data import handler clarifications/ pros and cons.
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 16:17:45 GMT
There is a built in scheduling @
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#Scheduling

But as others have mentioned cron is the simplest.

--
Follow us @NEOGOV <http://twitter.com/NEOGOV> and on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/neogov>

NEOGOV <http://www.neogov.com/> is among the top fastest growing software
companies in the USA, recognized by Inc 500|5000, Delloitte Fast 500, and
the LA Business Journal. We are hiring! <http://www.neogov.com/careers>