lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr 4.7 .0 Issues with Update and Delete
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 15:21:53 GMT
I'd add only one thing to Angel's comments:
you're deleting by "id", but querying by "BookId". This
_should_ work (on a quick glance at the code) iff
your <uniqueKey> is "BookId"...

I took a quick glance at the code and "id" should delete by
<uniqueKey>, so is your "BookId" the <uniqueKey> in
your schema?



On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 12:37 AM, Angel Tchorbadjiiski
<angel.tchorbadjiiski@antibodies-online.com> wrote:
> Hello Sujatha,
>
> have you tried to leave the quotes out? :-)
>
> Alternatively try using '<delete><query>id:1.0</query></delete>'
to see if
> the same error arises.
>
> A bit more information on the Update issue (exact query sent and all the log
> corresponding entries) would be needed to help you with your problem.
>
> Cheers
> Angel
>
>
> On 01.10.2014 09:19, Sujatha Arun wrote:
>>
>> I am having the  following issue on delete and update in solr 4.7.0
>>
>>
>> *Delete Issue*
>>
>> I am using the following Curl command to delete a document from index
>>
>> curl http://localhost:8080/solr/bf/update?commit=true -H "Content-Type:
>> text/xml" --data-binary '<delete><id>"1.0"</id></delete>'
>>
>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>> <response>
>> <lst name="responseHeader"><int name="status">0</int><int
>> name="QTime">7</int></lst>
>> </response>
>>
>> This is what I see in logs
>>
>>   INFO  org.apache.solr.update.processor.LogUpdateProcessor  – [bf]
>> webapp=/solr path=/update params={commit=true} {delete=["1.0"
>> (-1480743948591824896)],commit=} 0 8
>>
>> But When  I query I am still seeing the document
>>
>> INFO  org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore  – [bf] webapp=/solr path=/select
>> params={indent=true&q=BookId:1.0&_=1412147431359&wt=json} hits=1 status=0
>> QTime=111
>>
>>
>> =============================================================
>>
>> *Update Issue*
>>
>> When I update a document for the first time it works fine ,but when I
>> update the same document again ,i  see this message in the logs and
>> document is not updated
>>
>>   INFO  org.apache.solr.update.UpdateHandler  – No uncommitted changes.
>> Skipping IW.commit.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>

Mime
View raw message