lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr FilterCache size
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 14:51:54 GMT
1> Uhmmm, why remove the settings then wonder what the
defaults are? Just leave them in and you _know_. Otherwise
please look at the code.

2> This is trial and error. The most important bit is the
size parameter. There's little reason to make initialSize
different from size, it's just pre-allocating what's
essentially a map, takes up very little space anyway.

Best,
Erick