lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sujatha Arun <suja.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr 4.7 .0 Issues with Update and Delete
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 16:04:53 GMT
Thanks, BookId is the unique key, the issue is resolved with respect to
delete .Its the update that causing the issue

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 8:51 PM, Erick Erickson <erickerickson@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'd add only one thing to Angel's comments:
> you're deleting by "id", but querying by "BookId". This
> _should_ work (on a quick glance at the code) iff
> your <uniqueKey> is "BookId"...
>
> I took a quick glance at the code and "id" should delete by
> <uniqueKey>, so is your "BookId" the <uniqueKey> in
> your schema?
>
>
>
> On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 12:37 AM, Angel Tchorbadjiiski
> <angel.tchorbadjiiski@antibodies-online.com> wrote:
> > Hello Sujatha,
> >
> > have you tried to leave the quotes out? :-)
> >
> > Alternatively try using '<delete><query>id:1.0</query></delete>'
to see
> if
> > the same error arises.
> >
> > A bit more information on the Update issue (exact query sent and all the
> log
> > corresponding entries) would be needed to help you with your problem.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Angel
> >
> >
> > On 01.10.2014 09:19, Sujatha Arun wrote:
> >>
> >> I am having the  following issue on delete and update in solr 4.7.0
> >>
> >>
> >> *Delete Issue*
> >>
> >> I am using the following Curl command to delete a document from index
> >>
> >> curl http://localhost:8080/solr/bf/update?commit=true -H "Content-Type:
> >> text/xml" --data-binary '<delete><id>"1.0"</id></delete>'
> >>
> >> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> >> <response>
> >> <lst name="responseHeader"><int name="status">0</int><int
> >> name="QTime">7</int></lst>
> >> </response>
> >>
> >> This is what I see in logs
> >>
> >>   INFO  org.apache.solr.update.processor.LogUpdateProcessor  – [bf]
> >> webapp=/solr path=/update params={commit=true} {delete=["1.0"
> >> (-1480743948591824896)],commit=} 0 8
> >>
> >> But When  I query I am still seeing the document
> >>
> >> INFO  org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore  – [bf] webapp=/solr path=/select
> >> params={indent=true&q=BookId:1.0&_=1412147431359&wt=json} hits=1
> status=0
> >> QTime=111
> >>
> >>
> >> =============================================================
> >>
> >> *Update Issue*
> >>
> >> When I update a document for the first time it works fine ,but when I
> >> update the same document again ,i  see this message in the logs and
> >> document is not updated
> >>
> >>   INFO  org.apache.solr.update.UpdateHandler  – No uncommitted changes.
> >> Skipping IW.commit.
> >>
> >> Regards
> >>
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message