lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From heaven <aheave...@gmail.com>
Subject Endless 100% CPU usage on searcherExecutor thread
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 22:36:59 GMT
Hi,

We have 2 shards, each one has 2 replicas and each Solr instance has a
single thread that constantly uses 100% of CPU:
<http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n4175088/Screenshot_896.png>

After restart it is running normally for some time (approximately until Solr
comes close to Xmx limit), then the mentioned thread start consuming one
CPU. 4 solr instances = minus 4 CPU cores.

We do not commit manually and the search is not used too intensively.

{code}
<autoCommit>
  <maxDocs>25000</maxDocs>
  <maxTime>300000</maxTime>
  <openSearcher>false</openSearcher>
</autoCommit>

<autoSoftCommit>
  <maxTime>15000</maxTime>
</autoSoftCommit>
{code}

So I was wondering if that's correct, if this is supposed to be or if
something is wrong with our configuration or with Solr.

Thanks,
Alex