lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject How best to fork Solr for enhancement
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 11:52:22 GMT
Hi,

I've (hopefully) made some time to do some work on the Solr Admin UI
(convert it to AngularJS). I plan to do it on a clone of the lucene-solr
project at GitHub.

Before I dive too thoroughly into this, I wanted to see if there were
any best practices that would make it easier to back-port these changes
into SVN should I actually succeed at producing something useful. Is it
enough just to make a branch called SOLR-5507 and start committing my
changes there?

Periodically, I'll zip up the relevant bits and attach them to the JIRA
ticket.

TIA

Upayavira