lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Darin Amos <dari...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SOLR Join Query, Use highest weight.
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 17:59:32 GMT
Thanks!

I will take a look at this. I do have an additional question, since after a bunch of digging
I believe I am going to run into another dead end.

I want to execute the join (or rollup) query, but I want the facets to represent the facets
of all the child documents, not the resulting product documents. From what I gather, this
is not possible.

My thought process of what I want to get goes as follows:

1) Execute my search for children
2) Get the facets for all the children
3) Rollup the child dataset into its parent dataset, keeping the score.

Is this easily possible with the tools available today?

Thanks!

Darin