lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Aditya <findbestopensou...@gmail.com>
Subject IOException occured when talking to solr server
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 12:27:45 GMT
Hello all

I am getting following error. Could anyone throw me some light on it. I am
accessing Solr via Solrj, when there is more load on the server i am
getting this error. Is there any way to overcome this situitation.

org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException: IOException occured when
talking to server at: http://localhost/solr
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException: Server refused connection
at: http://localhost/solr

Once this error is encountered, Tomcat is not responding and i need to
restart the server.

Regards
Aditya
www.findbestopensource.com