lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contextual search
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 16:03:14 GMT
If you need Solr to treat 'thri' (invalid English) as 'three', you
need to tell it to do so. Look at the synonym modules in the example's
schema.xml.

Or you could do phonetic matches. You have a couple of choices for
those, but basically it's all about the specific analyzer chains to
experiment with. So, start with that and come back if you still have
troubles once you understand the way analyzers work.

Regards,
   Alex.
Personal: http://www.outerthoughts.com/ and @arafalov
Solr resources and newsletter: http://www.solr-start.com/ and @solrstart