lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From david fernandes <pdavidfn...@gmail.com>
Subject Display name of a facet
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 18:29:56 GMT
Hi guys,

I have this field in my schema:

<field name="ds_orgao_julgador" type="string" indexed="true" stored="true"
/>

And I need to use this field as a facet but with a different display name,
it means that instead of to display ds_orgao_julgador I'd like to display
Órgão Julgador.

I tried this:

<str name="facet.field">{!key='Órgão
Julgador'}ds_orgao_julgador_colegiado</str>

but I got:

"ERROR 400 ERROR 400
undefined field Julgador"

I had already looked for in some books (apache cookbook, solr in action,
solr enterprise) and also in the mail list archive. The closest info that I
found was here (in this mail list)
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/solr-how-to-change-display-name-of-a-facet-td3960097.html

but it doesn't worked for me. Can anyone help me? Thanks

Cheers