lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mikhail Khludnev <mkhlud...@griddynamics.com>
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 19:59:51 GMT
Hello Searchers,

Don't you remember any examples of indexing numbers inside of plain text.
eg. if I have a text: "foo and 10 bars" I want to find it with a query like
foo [8 TO 20] bars.
The question no.1 whether to put trie terms into the separate field or they
can reside at the same text one? Note, enumerating [0-9]* terms in
MultiTermQuery is not an option for me, I definitely need the trie field
magic!
Perhaps you can remind a blog or chapter, whatever makes me happy.

Thanks a lot!

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev