lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Constantin Wolber <constantin.wol...@medicalcolumbus.de>
Subject REST API Alternative to admin/luke
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 15:20:59 GMT
Hi,

we use dynamic Fields in our schema.

If I use the admin/luke URL all those dynamic fields are listed with their actual name.

If I use the rest endpoint /schema/fields only the hard coded fields are returned. And dynamicFields
only returns the definition of the dynamicFields. I was expecting a similar result like the
one through the admin/luke URL which would return all the hard coded fields and all the ones
dynamically being generated.

Does anybody know if there exists something like this or is luke the only chance I have?

Regards

Constantin

--
Constantin Wolber
Head of IT and Product Management

medical columbus AG
Herzog-Adolph-Str. 7
D-61462 Königstein
www.medicalcolumbus.de<http://www.medicalcolumbus.de/>

tel + 49 (0) 61 74 / 96 17-60
fax +49 (0) 61 74 / 96 17-10
constantin.wolber@medicalcolumbus.de

Amtsgericht Königstein, HRB 4906
Vorstand: Dirk Isenberg
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Manfred Hellwig

[Beschreibung: medical columbus logo]