lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From SolrUser1543 <osta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ignoring bad documents during index
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 19:38:47 GMT
I have implemented an update processor as  described above.

On single solr instance it works fine.

When I testing it on solr cloud with several nodes and trying to index few
documents , when some of them are incorrect , each instance is creating its
response, but it is not aggregated by the instance which got a request .

I also tried to use QueryReponseWriter , but it is also was not aggregated .

The questions are :
1.  how to make it be aggregated ?
2. what kind of update processor it should be : UpdateRequestProcessor or
DistributedUpdateRequestProcessor ?