lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From tedsolr <tsm...@sciquest.com>
Subject Re: Engage custom hit collector for special search processing
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 19:28:41 GMT
Thank you so much Alex and Joel for your ideas. I am pouring through the
documentation and code now to try an understand it all. A post filter sounds
promising. As 99% of my doc fields are character based I should try to
compliment the collapsing Q parser with an option that compares string
fields for equality. As long as a multi-field comparison approach is not
prohibited in some way by this architecture, I feel it's a great place to
start.