lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jaikit Savla <jaikit.sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Load existing Lucene sharded indexes onto single Solr collection
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 09:25:04 GMT
This solution will merge the index as well. I want to find out if merge is "required" before
directory where I have all the shards.
Jaikit

     On Wednesday, January 14, 2015 1:11 AM, Mikhail Khludnev <mkhludnev@griddynamics.com>
wrote:

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 11:42 AM, Jaikit Savla <jaikit.savla@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

Now to load this index, I am currently using Lucene IndexMergeTool to merge all the shards
into one giant index. My question is, is there a way to load shared index without merging
into one giant index on to single collection ?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/CoreAdmin+API#CoreAdminAPI-MERGEINDEXES ?

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev