lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Toke Eskildsen ...@statsbiblioteket.dk>
Subject RE: Need Debug Direction on Performance Problem
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2015 15:50:26 GMT
Naresh Yadav [nyadav.ait@gmail.com] wrote:
> Thanks for sharing solr internal's for my problem. I will definitely try
> Cursor also but only problem is my current
> solr version is 4.6.1 in which i guess cursor support is not there.

I thinkt it was added in 4.7, so you are right that it will probably not work for you with
your current setup.

> Any other option i have for this problem ??

If you can get by with the simpler request criteria for TermsComponent, that should scale
well. But there will be no relevance ranking:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/The+Terms+Component

- Toke Eskildsen