lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Clemens Wyss DEV <clemens...@mysign.ch>
Subject AW: CoreContainer#createAndLoad, existing cores not loaded
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 08:09:11 GMT
looks like I am not alone with my "weird" questions/ideas ;)
And I should really switch over to 5 ;)

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Clemens Wyss DEV [mailto:clemensdev@mysign.ch]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015 08:08
An: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Betreff: AW: CoreContainer#createAndLoad, existing cores not loaded

Thx Shawn. I am running latest-greatest Solr (4.10.3) Solr home is e.g.
/opt/webs/<siteX>/WebContent/WEB-INF/solr
the core(s) reside in
/opt/webs/<siteX>/WebContent/WEB-INF/solr/cores
Should these be found by core discovery?
If not, how can I configure coreRootDirectory in sorl.xml to be "cores folder below <slorHome>"

<str name="coreRootDirectory">${coreRootDirectory:<solrHome>/cores}</str>

Note:
the solr.xml is to be used for any of our 150sites we host. Therefore like it to be "generic"
-> <solrHome>/cores

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----