lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From <Ganesh.Ya...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: Running Multiple Solr Instances
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 18:29:48 GMT
Nishanth,

1.       I understand you are implementing clustering for the web apps which is running the
same application on multiple different instances on one or more machines.

2.       If each of your web apps start pointing to the different index directory, how it
will switch to the next web App with different index if search term is not found in the first
index directory?

3.       Or will the web app collect the result sequentially from all the Index directories
and will present the resulting collection to the user?

Please share your thoughts

Thanks