lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Pawloski <apawlo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: extract and add fields on the fly
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 17:40:48 GMT
Sorry, I may have misunderstood:

Are you talking about adding additional fields at indexing time? (Here I
would add the fields first *then* send to solr.)

Are you talking about updating a field withing an existing document in a
solr index? (In that case I would direct you here [1].)

Am I still misunderstanding?

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Updating+Parts+of+Documents