lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Michał B. . <m.bienkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Frequent deletions
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2015 13:27:45 GMT
Not directly in your subject but you could look at this patch
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-6841 it implements visualization
of solr(lucene) segments with exact information of how much deletions are
present in each segment. Looking at this one you could - of course next
time - react little bit earlier.