lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jack Krupansky <jack.krupan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vertical search Engine
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 11:54:48 GMT
Consider the Fusion product from LucidWorks:
http://lucidworks.com/product/fusion/

Structuring of your data should be driven by your queries and access
patterns - what are the most common queries and what are the most extreme
and complex queries that you expect to handle, both tin terms of the
queries are expressed and the results being returned.

-- Jack Krupansky