lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Amey Jadiye <ameyjad...@codeinventory.com>
Subject RE: Frequent deletions
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 14:17:36 GMT
Well, we are doing same thing(in a way). we have to do frequent deletions in mass, at a time
we are deleting around 20M+ documents.All i am doing is after deletion i am firing the below
command on each of our solr node and keep some patience as it take way much time.

curl -vvv "http://node1.solr.xxxxx.com/collection1/update?optimize=true&distrib=false"
>> /tmp/__solr_clener_log

After finishing optimisation curl returns below xml :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<response>
</response>

Regards,Amey