lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From zhangjia...@dcits.com
Subject HELP SolrJ: performance issue when adding index to SolrServer
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2015 09:55:20 GMT

hi all,

	thanks very much for any tip!!

	SolrCloud 4.10.2:
		3 solr instances in tomcat 7,
		3 zookeepers to manage solr config set,
		solr index data is stored on HDFS

	I have a web app, need  to build solr index when one user adds a new
post or comment the post.

	I use solrJ to add indexes to to SolrServer, below are my sample code
and time consumed,
	how to reduce the running time of below code? any tip to improve the
performance? any solution for this case? 200 ms is acceptable for us.

	//below codes take about 500 ms
	CloudSolrServer server = new CloudSolrServer(zkHost);
	server.setDefaultCollection(defaultCollection);

	//below codes take about 500 ms
	server.connect();

	//below codes take about 1500 ms
	server.add(doc);

	//I use autoSoftCommit=1000ms,since commit in code will take about 30
minutes
	//server.commit();

thanks

Jan

免责声明(Disclaimer)
1.此电子邮件包含来自神州数码的信息,而且是机密的或者专用的信息。这些信息是供所有以上列出的个人或者团体使用的。如果您不是此邮件的预期收件人,请勿阅读、复制、转发或存储此邮件。如果已误收此邮件,请通知发件人。
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information from Digital China and
is intended solely for the attention and use of the person(s) named above. If you are not
the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error), please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this email is strictly forbidden.
2.本公司不担保本电子邮件中信息的准确性、适当性或完整性,并且对此产生的任何错误或疏忽不承担任何责任。
The content provided in this e-mail can not be guaranteed and assured to be accurate, appropriate
for all, and complete by Digital China, and Digital China can not be held responsible for
any error or negligence derived therefrom.
3.接收方应在接收电子邮件或任何附件时检查有无病毒。本公司对由于转载本电子邮件而引发病毒产生的任何损坏不承担任何责任。
The internet communications through this e-mail can not be guaranteed or assured to be error
or virus-free, and the sender do not accept liability for any errors, omissions or damages
arising therefrom.